CHAMP is a regional collaborative event in honor of Childhood Cancer Awareness Month.
We provide resources and support to those affected by this life-threatening illness.
Collaboratively, we promote awareness and empower the community to support organizations who serve the childhood cancer population.
CHAMP unites all in the fight against childhood cancer.
- Recognition of September as the international designated month for childhood cancer and the gold ribbon as its symbol
- Provide resources and encouragement to organizations and families of the childhood cancer population
- Provide community education
- Develop support systems for the childhood cancer population through networking and collaboration
- Help eradicate childhood cancer by supporting organizations committed to research towards a cure