We are CHAMP… Cancer Hope & Awareness Month for Pediatrics and our goal is simple, help stop childhood cancer. Through our relationships with cancer related organizations we’ve made it our mission to bring light to childhood cancer issues and help advance childhood cancer causes.
CHAMP Cancer Hope & Awareness Month for Pediatrics is a registered 501(c)(3) organization
CHAMP is a regional collaborative event in honor of Childhood Cancer Awareness Month.
We provide resources and support to those affected by this life-threatening illness.
Collaboratively, we promote awareness and empower the community to support organizations who serve the childhood cancer population.
CHAMP unites all in the fight against childhood cancer.
- Recognition of September as the international designated month for childhood cancer and the gold ribbon as its symbol
- Provide resources and encouragement to organizations and families of the childhood cancer population
- Provide community education
- Develop support systems for the childhood cancer population through networking and collaboration
- Help eradicate childhood cancer by supporting organizations committed to research towards a cure
We are in need of blood donors in Arizona. Please consider giving blood, it could help save a child’s life. Find a location or Schedule an appointment here to donate to Vitalant.
Bone Marrow transplants are the cure for many childhood cancers. Join the bone marrow registry. Visit the Be The Match booth at the event.
YOU could be the cure!